Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pamela Anderson's Lingerie

Over this past weekend, Pamela Anderson held a major garage sale! She was selling objects such as children's toys, light bulbs, exercise machines, and even one of her houses in Los Angeles. The most weird thing she was selling was her used lingerie! I'm sure some crazed Baywatch fan will be happily bouncing around with a used thong of Pamela's. I think it's just a little weird. She's doing this all for a good cause though because all proceeds go to PETA. I guess she should just be using the phrase "Buy used underwear and save a kitten!" What would you honestly do with one of these "treasured" items of clothing though? I would be horrified if I walked into someones' home and found a framed undergarment!

Star Magazine

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

Haha, I love that fact that some celebrities think that they have such loyal and loving fans that they would actaully buy their used underwear. And would you really be excited to buy something from Pamela Anderson?